Domain registration 域名登記註冊
Enterprise email 企業電郵服務
Google Search Engine (SE, SEO)
CMS website service
New website design
Domain DNS / Web Redirect 域名網址指向
Google Apps Mail setup service
Microsoft 365 Mail setup service
Basic Email service 基本電郵服務
Web hosting (FTP) 網址寄存服務
Best Buy in Aug
How to apply
1. General Terms and Conditions:
- Comdex system expressly disclaims any liability for (i) any claim based in contract, tort, or otherwise for any loss of revenue (whether direct or indirect), loss of profits or any consequential loss whether of an economic nature or not including, without limitation, any such loss which the client suffers (ii) any claim relating to goods or services supplied, provided, sold or made available by or through Comdex system;and (iii) any disruption or suspension of Comdex system or any part thereof which is attributable to an event or circumstance beyond Comdex system's control includes but is not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, explosion, civil disobedience, governmental action, legislation not in force at the time of this Agreement, restraints imposed by governments or any other regulatory authorities, labour disputes, trade disputes or delays of third parties (other than subcontractors) over which Comdex system has no control.
- Agree to our Spam Policy and Service Usage Policy
- Comdex system will invoice the clients with all Fees incurred by the client specified in the invoice.
- The client agrees to pay the full amount of such invoice (including any applicable taxes, tariffs, duties or impositions of a similar nature levied by any governmental or other authority). Such payment (or deduction) to be made by the due date for payment as specified on the invoice, without set-off or deduction.
- If the client has not paid any invoice by the due date, Comdex system reserves the right to charge interest on any outstanding amount at 2% per month until the invoice has been paid in full by the client and to charge a restoration fee if the client's service is suspended or terminated before payment is made.
- Comdex system may terminate this Agreement and the Subscriber's service at any time on the giving of one calendar month's notice to the client or immediately by notice to the client if the client breaches any term of this Agreement or if the client's use of or actions in connection with the use of service are inappropriate, in Comdex system's sole opinion, with the continued use of and/or subscription to Comdex system service.
- All services provided by Comdex system are provided "as is". Comdex system is not responsible to any dispute of the client with third parties by using Comdex system services.
- Comdex system can terminate service of any clients immediately if the client (i) affect the normal operation of Comdex system; (ii) act violate any law; (iii) affect other clients of Comdex system; (iv) is complaint of violation of any public interest of HK. Comdex system will refund any unused service charge upon termination.
- Comdex system is not responsible to availability of domain name and any services.
- The Subscriber shall assume sole and full responsibility for any access to and use of the Service by means of the Subscriber's password and shall be responsible and liable for and shall indemnify Comdex system in respect of all liabilities for all use of the Service by means of his password and for all costs incurred for such use of the Service and not with standing the use may be without the Subscriber's consent.
- In the event of the theft, loss, or unauthorised person having the password, the Subscriber shall notify Comdex system immediately by telephone and also provide written notice as soon as practicable. Without prejudice to Comdex system's discretion , the Subscriber shall remain liable for use of the Service by any third party until Comdex system has received actual notice of such event from the Subscriber requesting suspension of the Service.
- The client must pay setup charge and periodic service prepayment in advance with any application of service where applicable.
- Any termination of service from the client must be made one calender month or 30 days in advance whichever longer.
- All setup charges and prepayments are not refundable.
- Comdex system reserves the right to change its terms without prior notice.
- All service charges are paid either quarterly or monthly every year except with extra agreement by Comdex system.
- All payments should be made according to method written in invoice.
- Partial or payment with additional terms are not accepted.
2. Terms and conditions of web hosting and add-on services
2.1 The followings are not allowed to be hosted in our web hosting services:
- IRC Scripts/Bots
- Proxy Scripts/Anonymizers
- Pirated Software/Warez
- Image Hosting Scripts (similar to Photobucket or Tinypic)
- IP Scanners
- Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications
- Spam email sending activity and scripts, mail bombers, mass mailing
- Banner-Ad services (commercial banner ad rotation)
- File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare)
- Commercial Audio Streaming (more than one or two streams)
- Escrow/Bank Debentures
- High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites
- Investment Sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid)
- Sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s)
- Lottery Sites
- Hateful/Racist/Harassment/Terrorism oriented sites
- Hacker focused sites/archives/programs
- Sites promoting illegal activities
- Forums and/or websites that distribute or link to warez/pirated/illegal content
- Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs
- Fraudulent Sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com)
- Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1492, etc.
- Run any file sharing, bit torrent or other P2P network services, client or server software.
- Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons.
- Use 25% or more of system CPU resources for longer then 60 seconds. There are numerous activities that could cause such problems; these include: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.
- Use of any kind of distributed computing software, including but not limited to SETI@home, Node Zero and Folding@home
Websites with any of the above offending content will be suspended immediately. Offending content must be removed and a written notice be submitted to us. No payment will be refund for suspension of service. It is the responsibility of the client to contact us to make sure the content is allowed before posting on to the website.
2.2 Support policy:
- We provide support to ensure the basic functioning of your website and add-on service. It include and limited to the provision of test content and test scripts.
- Our servers are using industrial common hosting platform including hardware, server OS and add-ons. Client is responsible to modify their content and scripts to work with our server version, capability and configuration. We can provide server configuration information like OS and application version to client. Any foreign content and scripts not specifically written are not guranteed to work in our server. It is the responsibility of the client to write any content to work in our server environment.
- Client can request, subjected to a per time charge, to do a prelimimary test of their website content before installing into our server.
- We do not offer technical support for application specific issues such as PHP or cgi programming, html, script configuration and installation, or any other related issues. Client should seek consultation from original program author or external consulting sources with related experience.
3. Terms and conditions of Domain and/or service application
- We do not guarantee that the domain to apply can be registered. If domain to apply is not available when application is received or even application fee has been received, we will contact customer for other choices.
- All money paid cannot be refunded or transferred.
- A handling charge of HK$250/time should be paid by customer if customer requests to cancel application.
- For TT and Payal payments, customer agree to pay payment admin fee including TT admin fee, Paypal handling fee and bank charges.
Publication and Change of this Terms & Conditions
This document is subject to change without prior notice by publication on Comdex System's Web site. Customers are responsible for monitoring this web site for changes.